Business Confidential Now Podcast: Easiest Way To Establish An Attractive Business Exit Strategy with Financial Security
Do you have a realistic exit strategy for your business? One that will give you financial security? Or do you just plan to turn the lights off one day, unplug your computer and call it quits? Or maybe you’re not sure.
Well, if you want more financial security than cashing your last paycheck, listen to this recent interview on the Business Confidential Now with Hanna Hasl-Kelchner, where we discuss all the highlights of creating a realistic exit strategy for your business.
Here’s what we covered:
- Best time line for developing a business exit strategy [01:23]
- How to control your business exit strategy [03:50]
- Maintaining confidentiality while planning a business exit strategy [07:02]
- 4 Financial items to include in a business exit strategy for financial security [10:26]
- Most common business exit strategy hiccups [15:12]
- And much MORE.
About the Business Confidential Now Podcast:
Business Confidential Now gives you access to the business information you need to succeed in weekly interviews with thought leaders, experts, and authors who share their secrets for more business success. It’s everything from people management, sales, marketing, and finance, to corporate governance and risk management.
Thinking about exiting your business in the next 5-10 years?
As one of a few Certified Exit Planners in the nation, our expertise means we take the needed steps to manage the process from every angle. We will put together a plan that addresses all facets of your exit so it can be as successful as possible.